This post is a little different from the norm but it's a fun post!
I was nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by Lafrieda Smith of www.mmmoffamilyentertainment.com (check out her site).
The Sunshine Blogger Award-
An award given by bloggers to their peers to honor those who inspire and spread positivity through their blogs.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award-
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
2. List the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules and display the logo on your site.
3. Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions given by person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations.
The questions that I was asked:
What got you started in writing your own blog?
My blog started at a time where my relationship with God was growing at an exponential pace and I would get inspiration and hear His voice in the smallest things. This was when Notes on Facebook were popular and I would share what I was learning and it was inspiring people more than I ever thought it would. It grew from there.
Are you currently writing a book or have published one?
I am working on a couple books 😉. One I have started the writing process, the other is still in my head and in a developmental stage.
What is your favorite part of the day(Early Morning, Midday Afternoon or Late-Night)?
Late night- it is when I have the most energy and when most of my ideas flow
Are you able to recite the alphabet backwards?
Name one thing that inspires you about being a woman?
What inspires me about being a woman is our strength and our resilience.
If you were to travel anywhere in the world that you have never been, where would you go?
Anywhere where I can be close to a lot of water with beautiful waterfalls
What is your favorite song of all time?
The hardest question I have ever been asked! Probably, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" because my mom used to sing it to me.
If you could go back in time to any year where would it be and why?
Summer 2003- I went to a summer camp and I have never had so much fun in my life (besides one person trying to ruin the fun lol) or Summer 2004 because that is when my cousin Cayla and her baby Aliyah moved to OK and I got to see them every day.
Which method of traveling do you prefer(car, bus, airplane, train or bicycle)?
What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate chip cookie dough in every form! lol
If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Loyal, Passionate, Committed
So, here are my nominees:
1. Mercedes Collins: A Mug and A Message
2. Katrina Leggins: K. Nicole Writing
3. Ceanti Aldridge and Jaleccia Ates: Fierce Faithful Fabulous
4. Keyanna Irby: Believing is Key
5. Celesha: She Copes
6.Tatum Ayomike: Blessed and Bossed Up
7. Janae De'Lisa: Tha Girl Upstairs (add her playlists on Apple Music, thank me later!)
8. Lifted Woman: Lifted Woman
9. D. Irie: The You You Love
(Readers make sure you go follow all of their pages)
Questions for the Bloggers I tagged
1. What is the one thing you want your readers to get from your blog
2. When is your birthday
3. What is your favorite color
4. What are your pet peeves
5. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet what would you pick
6. Flip flops, Sneakers, Flats, or Heels
7. Favorite Drink
8. iPhone or Android
9. When are you most "in your element"